Parrot OEM solutions will be demoed live during the upcoming Telematics Detroit Conference, Booth 55-56 on June 6 and 7 in Novi, Michigan, USA.
Parrot supplies its technology to the leading car makers through their equipment manufacturers.
Parrot OEM Solutions Website
Learn more here: http://www.telematicsupdate.com/detroit/
Try the Parrot RKi8400 demo now!
The car stereo made for your iPhone
- Play your music from your iPhone/iPod,
- Make & receive hands-free calls easily
- Voice recognition without training…
- Charge and store your iPhone in the compartment
- Display your iPhone/iPod covers on the large colour screen
- Listen to the Virtual SuperBass DSP
Parrot RKi8400, the Bluetooth car stereo dedicated to digital music and hands free telephony
- 2.4″ TFT high-definition color screen
- Made for iPod
- Works with iPhone
- Bluetooth hands free system
- Automatic phonebook synchronisation
- Up to 10 paired phones
- Text-To-Speech: speech synthesis of names in phonebook
- Learning -free, multi-user voice recognition.
- External adjustable double microphone
- Noise reduction, full duplex and echo cancellation (Parrot DSP-3)
- Streaming audio from any Bluetooth stereo (A2DP) source
- Line in
- Line Out
- SD HC card reader
- AM/FM tuner with RDS
- 36 Preset radio stations
- MP3 & WMA
- 4×50 WATTS MOS-FET Amplifier
- Sound effect: Virtual SuperBass
- Transmission of conversations and music via vehicle speakers
- Auto insert faceplate
- Storage compartment behind front panel for your peripherals
Categories: Asia, Australia, Canada, International, OEM Solutions, Parrot, UK & Eire, USA bluetooth, iPhone, iPod, Parrot, rki8400
“For a long time, I’ve been in search of a device that can give me hands free calling and still let me use my iPhone to play music. Until recently, I had been using a line in jack to my deck with a separate hands free bluetooth system. The MKi9200 merges these things quite beautifully and simplifies your technology needs in your car.
I’ve been using the MKi9200 for about a month now and it’s safe to say that I’m totally hooked.”
Read full story on iphoneworld.ca
Categories: Australia, Canada, Deutschland, Espana, International, Italia, Netherlands, OEM Solutions, Parrot, UK & Eire, USA
March 2009, Pioneer France has unveiled 2 new car stereos DEH-6100BT and DEH-P7100BT, fitted with Parrot hands free Bluetooth car kit. DEH-P7100BT also comes with Parrot voice recognition features. These car stereo come with iPod and iPhone compatibility, as well as USB.
New Hyundai & Kia models in North America offer innovative Parrot Bluetooth hands free connectivity solution for both mass-market customers and sports drivers.
New top-of-the-line Genesis Coupe and the mass-market Kia Soul feature the Bluetooth hands free solution with Parrot’s Speaker -Independent Voice Recognition solution.
To place a hands-free phone call via Bluetooth, customers simply speak their contact’s name, with no need to record voice tags or browse their phonebooks.
The Kia – Parrot solution is available in three languages, English, French and Spanish.
Read press release
Hyundai Kia Automotive Group to equip its OEM radios with Parrot connectivity.
The implemented solution, based on the Parrot CK5050+ module, brings to Hyundai and Kia vehicles state-of-the-art features such as hands-free telephony, music audio streaming and multi-lingual, speaker-independent voice recognition. This latest feature is a major innovation in the automotive world : customers will launch calls by calling out their contacts’ names, with no need to record voice tags or browse their phonebooks, thus enjoying a drastically increased driver comfort.
The first models to receive these features are Kia Borrego (a.k.a Mohave) and Kia Lotze, in Asian Markets.