[vc_row][vc_column width=”1/1″][vc_column_text]FreeFlight 3 V3.5 is now available!
This update includes major new features for the Skycontroller as well as many improvements for the Bebop Drone![/vc_column_text][vc_single_image image=”15768″ border_color=”grey” img_link_target=”_self” img_size=”600×600″][vc_separator color=”grey”][/vc_column][/vc_row][vc_row][vc_column width=”1/1″][vc_column_text]
FreeFlight 3 V3.5 release notes :
– Compatible with Android Lollipop
– New Skycontroller buttons re-configuration settings
– New Skycontroller Bebop radar and co-piloting mode
The co-piloting mode allows the assisting pilot to take and give control of the drone to the main pilot. This is especially useful when the main pilot uses FPV glasses and can not see the drone. It’s also a great way to teach someone how to pilot the Bebop Drone as the copilot can take control of the drone at any moment to prevent a collision!
– New Academy flight summary available on big screens
– Internal memory available free space indicator
– Batterie details added in Academy graph
– Anti flickering feature
– You can configure the maximum distance pilot/drone before getting a warning
– It’s now possible to set the Academy flights to private by default
– Settings pages have been reordered
– Better management of Wi-Fi connections and improvement of Wi-Fi emission power
– Skycontroller compass calibration[/vc_column_text][vc_button2 title=”Update on iOS devices” style=”rounded” color=”sandy_brown” size=”md” link=”url:https%3A%2F%2Fitunes.apple.com%2Ffr%2Fapp%2Ffreeflight-3%2Fid889985763%3Fmt%3D8||”][vc_button2 title=”Update on Android devices” style=”rounded” color=”sandy_brown” size=”md” link=”url:https%3A%2F%2Fplay.google.com%2Fstore%2Fapps%2Fdetails%3Fid%3Dcom.parrot.freeflight3%26hl%3Dfr||”][/vc_column][/vc_row][vc_row][vc_column width=”1/1″][vc_column_text]Are you excited?