Skycontroller Firmware update is now available on our Support Page: http://www.parrot.com/usa/support/parrot-skycontroller/, Software Update section
- Country configuration on SkyController doesn’t require a Skycontroller reboot anymore
- “Home” button now resets Bebop’s camera direction to its default
- 5Ghz support between SkyController and compatible Smartphone or Tablet
- Bebop Drone firmware update can now be launched from a smartphone or tablet connected to the SkyController
- pictures and videos can now be downloaded from the drone to a device connected to the skycontroller
- Academy downloads can now be launched from a smartphone or tablet connected to the SkyController
- SkyController no more visible from customer devices after selecting some countries
- Minor bug fixes
SOFTWARE UPDATE PROCESS
- Connect your USB flash drive to a computer. Make sure that your USB flash drive is formatted to FAT32 and not NTFS and that it has no other plf file. The procedure to format a USB flash drive to FAT32 depends on your operating system. Usually, you have to right-click on your USB flash drive.
- Download the update file available in the red box located above. The .plf file is the update file you have to install on your Parrot Skycontroller. It is important not to confuse it with a .pdf file opening in Adobe Reader..
- Move the update file to the root of your USB key. Do not place the update file in any directory. Do not rename the file.
- Turn off the Parrot Skycontroller.
- Connect the Parrot Skycontroller to a screen using a HDMI cable. This step is optional but it will allow you to view the update file installation status.
- Connect the USB flash drive to the Parrot Skycontroller.
- Turn on the Parrot Skycontroller.
> The update file installation starts automatically.
- Wait until the Parrot Skycontroller reboots.