<- Return to Tutorial “How-to-pilot” Jumping Sumo
The Road plan function enables you to program and save a ride for the Parrot Jumping Sumo. To access this function, press Road plan.
At any time you can press < to return to the main menu. The road plan is saved automatically
Defining a road plan
Note: You have the option of creating your road plans without being connected to a Parrot Jumping Sumo.
– List of actions: Drag yourfingerto the right orleft to scroll through the available actions
– Schematic representation of the environment in which the Parrot Jumping Sumo is going to evolve.Each square represents a zone of1m2. Spread yourfingers out on the plan to zoom in or pinch to zoom out.
– Actions planned on your road plan
– Trajectory ofthe Parrot Jumping Sumo
– Press the button to start the ride.
Press on an action and drag it into the right-hand column to add it to the road plan.
The corresponding trajectory is displayed on the environment.
- press down on an action to modify its settings;
- press down for 2 seconds on an action and drag it to a new position to modify the order ofthe actions within yourroad plan.
Press to start the ride.
Available actions list :
[table id=9 /]
Manage road plans:
As you define a road plan, it is automatically saved
Press to access the list of road plans and display the saved dates and times and their durations.
Press to rename a road plan.
Press to delete it.
Press in the top right-hand corner to create a new road plan.
-> Return to Tutorial “How-to-pilot” Jumping Sumo