<- Return to Tutorial “How-to-pilot” Jumping Sumo
The Road plan function enables you to program and save a ride for the Parrot Jumping Sumo. To access this function, press Road plan.
At any time you can press < to return to the main menu. The road plan is saved automatically
Defining a road plan
Note: You have the option of creating your road plans without being connected to a Parrot Jumping Sumo.
– List of actions: Drag yourfingerto the right orleft to scroll through the available actions
– Schematic representation of the environment in which the Parrot Jumping Sumo is going to evolve.Each square represents a zone of1m2. Spread yourfingers out on the plan to zoom in or pinch to zoom out.
– Actions planned on your road plan
– Trajectory ofthe Parrot Jumping Sumo
– Press the button to start the ride.
Press on an action and drag it into the right-hand column to add it to the road plan.
The corresponding trajectory is displayed on the environment.
- press down on an action to modify its settings;
- press down for 2 seconds on an action and drag it to a new position to modify the order ofthe actions within yourroad plan.
Press to start the ride.
Available actions list :
|Icon||Action of the Parrot Jumping Sumo||Setting(s)/comments
|Moving forward||Defining the distance to be covered
|Following a circular trajectory||the setting Angle will need to take the
value of α (in degrees)
Le paramètre Rayon devra prendre la valeur de r (en mètres)
|Modifying the speed|| You m ay insert several speed-type actions with different values into the
|Stopping||Define the stopping length
|Taking a photo|
|Filming||To stop the recording, insert another action Saving, and select Off
|Changing the position||Change mode Jumper/Kicker or Autobalance|
|Performing a jump, kicking an object or loading the spring|
|Modifying the color and luminosity of the eyes||Select the eyes and define the luminosity ofthe selected eye.
To switch the eyes off, insert an action, defining the luminosity as 0%.
|Performing preprogrammed acrobatics||Select the acrobatics type.
Manage road plans:
As you define a road plan, it is automatically saved
Press to access the list of road plans and display the saved dates and times and their durations.
Press to rename a road plan.
Press to delete it.
Press in the top right-hand corner to create a new road plan.
-> Return to Tutorial “How-to-pilot” Jumping Sumo