ZIK Firmware 1.01 has been released, and support the Android App.
– First firmware to support Android App
– New autoconnection management
– Audio delay reduced to 60ms when using Line-in slot
– ANC now deactivated during a call
– Content protection (SCMS-T) support for Japanese phones
– Toshiba Bluetooth stack supported for PCs
– Some freezes solved
Android smartphone’s owners must have at least Android OS 2.0 For NFC experience, Android smartphones require this firmware version and minimum Android OS 4.1 (Jelly Bean).